You understand that the purpose of POGOe is to promote geriatric education through the provision and encouragement of free exchange of teaching and assessment materials that support the fields of geriatrics and gerontology. You agree that any materials you submit to POGOe are consistent with this mission.
You understand that even if your materials are posted on POGOe, they may be removed at the discretion of the POGOe staff.
You grant POGOe non-exclusive rights to display, reproduce, disseminate, annotate, archive, backup, promote, remix, tweak, and build upon your work.
You understand that, unless otherwise indicated on the specific Web page and/or document, POGOe grants the permission to use, copy, and distribute documents and related images, provided that:
- attributions to the original author appear in all reproductions, and
- use of documents and related images available from this site is for educational and non-commercial purposes only.
You agree to hold POGOe harmless in the event that a third party uses your materials in violation of the usage rights you grant, or in any other illegal way.
Furthermore, you agree that:
- the parties you have listed on the POGOe Submission Form hold all original copyrights to all of the materials you submit, or, that you have written permission to make these materials available via a publicly accessible web-site such as POGOe.
- you have notified all authors and owners of the materials you submit and they are aware of and agree to this submission.
- the parties you have listed hold all copyrights to all descriptive information you have provided through the POGOe Submission Form and all of this information is accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- POGOe staff may revise the product’s descriptive information to enhance its relevance, consistency or usability.
- any non-original work used in your product is limited to small amounts (relative to the size of the entire work) of factual (not imaginative, creative) material, and is consistent with the fair use exemption of the Copyright Law, which permits use of a small portion of factual material for educational purposes.
- any of your work containing materials (text, slide, chart, graphic, description, etc.) created by someone other than yourself, are clearly attributed to the original creator, on the page where the material is used, using standard citation format.
- you have signed patient consent forms for all submitted materials that contain personal identifiers or patient Protected Health Information (PHI) and these consent forms allow for such PHI to be made available via a publicly accessible web-site such as POGOe.
POGOe is not liable for any copyright infringement or privacy violation contained within the materials posted to the site. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify POGOe by using the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page.
All external links in POGOe are consistent with our mission to promote geriatric education through the provision and encouragement of free exchange of teaching and assessment materials that support the fields of geriatrics and gerontology. While we include these external links, POGOe is not responsible for the use of copyrighted material on the site nor do we hold any editorial control over the information you may encounter at these sites. To report inappropriate content, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.
The documents and related graphics published on this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. POGOe may make improvements and/or changes in the documents, images and product(s) described herein at any time.
Some product materials may display incompletely or inaccurately in some browsers. Documents appear best when using Internet Explorer on Windows. If you use a different browser, you may have a better viewing experience if you download the original document.
Last modified 04/15/2013